Add Courses to Your Educational Plan
Make an appointment with Counseling
For information purposes only, students are responsible for their own financing.
- Step One: Make a budget. How much money are you going to need?
- Step Two: Go to Financial Aid office and see how much money is available for a summer or spring program
- Step Three: Look for Scholarships
- Step Four: Consider using Crowdfunding sites, such as generosity.com or facebook.com
- Step Five: Look for other sources of money
FC Financial Aid Office
In Person: Building 100, First Floor
By Phone: (714) 992-7091
FC Financial Aid advisor, Jose Alacraz, can help you with your Study Abroad financial aid questions. Email him at: JAlcaraz@fullcoll.edu
Note: All financial aid for our Study Abroad Programs comes from Fullerton College. If you are a student who is receiving financial aid from a school other than Fullerton College. You must switch your primary school to Fullerton on your FAFSA form the semester before you leave.
Pell Grant Recipients
The Gilman Scholarship is the largest Study Abroad scholarship out there. If you are a Pell Grant Recipient you can apply for the Gilman Scholarship and receive up to $5,000. If you are interested in learning more about applying for the Gilman Scholarship, contact the Study Abroad Coordinator, Angela Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Study Abroad