NOCCCD STUDY ABROAD PROGRAM
YOU MAY APPLY FOR ANY UPCOMING SEMESTER TO RECEIVE PRIORITY APPROVAL.
*For applications, go to the APPLY tab, and select Forms
Requirements are simple!
Must have 12 units of college-level work completed.
Must have a “C” or better in English 100 (or equivalent).
A GPA of at least 2.5 or greater.
Be at least 18 years of age before the start of the semester.
A completed application packet will include two applications and may be submitted at separate times:
The first application submission should include:
- NOCCCD Application
- A copy of your college(s) transcript(s) (Unofficial)
- ENG 100 F verification form
- 1-page essay. (Topic: Describe two specific goals you would like to meet through your study abroad experience on this program, and explain how you will do this)
Then once you are accepted to the program, you will need to submit:
The second application package which includes:
- The Vendor Application
- Three – 2in x 2in headshots
- A copy of your passport photo page
- Student Acknowledgement of Liability form
Students are encouraged to submit the first application packet as soon as possible to reserve your space in any program.
Final Deadline: See specific programs for the final application due dates.
Here is a list of the ALL Application Materials:*
- NOCCCD Application
- 1-page essay
- Travel Vendor Application form
- Deposit: paid by credit card, check or money order
- Three (3) 2in x 2in headshots (must be on photo paper)
- Copy of your Passport photo page (page that has your picture and expiration date)
- Copy of all college transcripts (unofficial transcripts acceptable) (GET FROM WEBSTAR)
- English 100 Verification Form (Needed if you have completed English 100 at an institution other than Fullerton College or Cypress College.)
After being accepted:
- Buy Wells Fargo/USI Travelers insurance
- Register for classes and get materials needed
- Obtain student portal log in and to do list
|All Students, please send or deliver all application materials directly to:|
|Library Office, Room 823|
|321 E. Chapman Ave.|
|Fullerton, CA 92832-2095|