NOCCCD STUDY ABROAD PROGRAM APPLICATION PROCESS
*For applications, go to the APPLY tab, and select Forms
Requirements are simple!
- Must have 12 units of college level work completed.
- Must have a “C” or better in English 100 (or equivalent).
- A GPA of at least 2.5 or greater.
- Be at least 18 years of age before the start of the semester.
A complete application packet will include two applications: NOCCCD and travel vendor, $450 deposit (or more if selecting optional excursions), a copy of your college(s) transcript(s), 3 2in x 2in head shots, a copy of your passport photo page (can be turned in at a later date if you do not currently have one) . Submit all these materials at the same time to the Study Abroad Administrator. Students are encouraged to submit completed forms, transcripts, and deposit as soon as possible. Deadline: See specific programs for application due dates.
Here is a list of the Application Materials:*
- NOCCCD Application form (including essay)
- Travel Vendor Application form
- Deposit: paid by credit card, check or money order
- Three (3) 2in x 2in head shots (must be on photo paper)
- Copy of your Passport photo page (page that has your picture and expiration date)
- Copy of all college transcripts (unofficial transcripts acceptable)
- English 100 Verification Form (Needed IF you have completed English 100 at an institution other than Fullerton College or Cypress College.)
After being accepted:
- Wells Fargo Travelers insurance
|All Students, please send or deliver all application materials directly to:|
|Library, Room 823|
|321 E. Chapman Ave.|
|Fullerton, CA 92832-2095|